Hi

I'm using the 1.6.2 version of LyX for Windows.

I'm working on a large document, so I have made this masterdocument with a
lot of child documents included.

I have no problems with runnig the child documents and get pdf's and it
hasn't been a problem with the masterdocument until today. I keep getting
the following errors in a pop-up window:

Error:  Missing $ inserted.
        135.
        I've inserted a begin-math/end-math symbol since I think
        you left one out. Proceed, with fingers crossed.

Error:  Missing $ inserted.
        you left one out. Proceed, with fingers crossed.

Error:  Missing } inserted.
        (See the <inserted text> above.)
        With luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you
        really didn't forget anything, try typing `2' now; then
        my insertion and my current dilemma will both disappear.

Error:  Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
        spurious, as in `$x}$'. But perhaps the } is legitimate and
        you forgot something else, as in `\hbox{$x}'. In such cases
        the way to recover is to insert both the forgotten and the
        deleted material, e.g., by typing `I$}'.

I cannot for the best of me figure out where the error is in the document.
Can someone please help me??

<<image/jpeg>>