>Paul Johnson wrote:
"You did not make a complete install of biblatex. It is much more than just that one style file. In linux, these are the installed files from

biblatex:

usr/share/texmf
/usr/share/texmf/bibtex
/usr/share/texmf/bibtex/csf
/usr/share/texmf/bibtex/csf/biblatex
/usr/share/texmf/bibtex/csf/biblatex/bibtoolrsc
/usr/share/texmf/bibtex/csf/biblatex/winansi_no.csf
/usr/share/texmf/bibtex/csf/biblatex/latin1_se.csf

I see that Paul has listed it with the biblatex folder placed in
/usr/share/texmf,
while I had it in /usr/share/texmf-texlive, since I use the Texlive Latex.
Should I move it to the /usr/share/texmf?
It really would make life simpler for us peasants if there were an installation script that used some default placement of the biblatex folder and its flotilla of other programs.

--
Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
Jules and Doris Stein Research to Prevent Blindness Professor