I'm writing and designing a text. The style is *Book Koma-script*

First question: the text have a lot of footnotes, and I want it to appear on
the side of the body of the text, as same as the margin notes. Is it
possible?

Second question: Is possible to change the position of the page numbers?
How? My text is 20 cm. high x 30 cm. width, horizontal format. The margins
are 3 cm. inside an 7 cm. outside. Is possible to make that the footnotes
and the page numbers appears out of this margins? (with a margin of 3 cm.
outside for both of them).

Regards

Antonio