Julio Rojas wrote:
Thanks, I've already done that, but no option seems to be of help. I'm
trying to put an integer programing model and every restriction should
be numbered and aligned like:

Maximize Z                                          (1)
Subject to:
Z=sum(Xi)                                             (2)
Xi+Xj<=1                       for all i,j in P, i<j (3)
Xi,Xj in {0,1}                        for all i,j in P (4)

So, some rows are numbered, the left column is left aligned and the
right column is right aligned. How can this numbered array be done?
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com