goodkeys wrote:

> ...i'd like to use the Classic Thesis template found here
> (http://www.soundsorange.net/resources/classic-thesis-for-lyx/) but i just
> wasn't able to find out how to install and use this multifile template..

Copy the .sty files in C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\tex (or wherever
your installation is), then open ClassicThesis.lyx, which is the "master"
file and make a pdf of the file. MiKTeX should automatically install any
missing packages. If it doesn't add them manually.

My apologies to those reading this by mail, I forgot the quote in my
previous reply.