Hi,

I'm trying to customize LyX, but I'm having a hard time with it.

1. First of all, I'm creating a toolbar with the following item:

Item "Insert figure" "command-sequence float-insert figure; up; dialog- show-new-inset graphics; "

Is it possible to set an icon for this item? How can I assign an icon for a command-sequence item in a toolbar?

2. By default,  I wish the Graphics dialog displaying:

Set width: 90% of the text width
<checked> "Clip to bounding box"

How can I do that? How to find out the syntax of the parameters in a given command?

3. By default, I wish the float to be set as:

<checked> Top of page
<checked> Here if possible

How can I set that by default?

4. How can I create a PopMenu in a toolbar?

The toolbar should have three items as follows:

Item "Insert inline formula" "math-mode on"
Item "Insert numbered equation" "command-sequence math-display; math- number-toggle;" Item "Insert multline equation" "command-sequence math-mode on; math- mutate eqnarray;"

Is it possible to set an icon for this PopMenu? How can I assign an icon for a PopMenu?

Using LyX 1.6.4.1 in Mac OS 10.5

Thank you.

Lizardo H. C. M. Nunes
Professor Adjunto
DCNAT-Departamento de Ciências Naturais
UFSJ-Universidade Federal de São João del Rei
Phone/fax: +55 32 3379-2483
E-mail: lizardonu...@ufsj.edu.br
Website: www.lizardonunes.PRO.br