Lizardo H. C. M. Nunes wrote:
> 1. I'm creating a toolbar. How can I assign an icon for a command-sequence
>  item in a toolbar?

There's a (pretty under-documented) lyx function "call" for this purpose. Have
a look at the documentation of LFUN_CALL in Help > LyX Functions. I haven't
tried it myself, but it seems to do what you're looking for.

> 2. How can I create a PopMenu in a toolbar? Is it possible to set an icon
>  for a PopMenu? How can I assign an icon for a PopMenu?

Have a look at the existing PopupMenu's in stdtoolbars.inc. An icon is
displayed if an icon with the command sequence's name exists.

Jürgen