On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 15:01 -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
>
> > Yes, I already do that. I have more comments than code :-p. And I tried
> > pydoc. It works... but I am not sure this is what I need :-?
>
> Nikos,
>
>    I don't know what you seek that cannot be accommodated by using the
> built-in comment syntax. Perhaps you should consider using them both and see
> if they help you clarify your needs.
>
> Rich

I don't know (yet) either :-). Maybe something like... open a new LyX
document, start writing the story of my life, insert a python script in
it and have syntax highlighting (and anything else that python code
needs to be ready for copy-paste-execute) without much work.

Something like that... ?

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I think it's more clear now what the
options are.

Nikos