2009/10/24 Mats Andrén <mats.and...@ling.lu.se>:
> Sorry to be "spamming" but after sending my post I realized that it was a
> bit strange of me not to try what would happen without the multicols
> begin/end-pair, and just call \printauthorindex. When I remove the multi
> column stuff, no extra two pages are generated, which should probably be
> relevant for you people...
>
> But the main problem remains, of course.

What I can tell you about LyX is that it cannot run additional scripts
during LaTeX processing yet. And probably will not, as I it should
assume you have perl installed on your machine, which is often a
problem on Macs or Windows.

There are possible solutions to create your own converter calling the
perl script after first latex run. But you have then define your own
format, for example 'pdflatex (authorindex)'.

--
Manveru
jabber: manv...@manveru.pl