Rob
But are there other things that you would like to see?  The standard LyX
documentation is so good that I've found myself struggling to find other
topics that need to be covered, other than a tremendously quick overview
of the program and instructions on where to find the docs.
I wonder if something on Lyx/Sweave/R/Beamer might be useful. This combination is unbeatable (and I think unique, ignoring working with straight Latex) for anyone with scientific/statistics related teaching/writing/presentations to do, but not immediately obvious how to get working, especially with beamer (I am still trying to sort that out).

Graham