I use Linux, yes. If you could provide that script, or a pointer where to find it, it would be great :)

Manolo

Steve Litt escribió:
On Friday 08 January 2010 10:22:38 Manolo Martí­nez wrote:

About ortography, I guess one of the points of having multiple files is
being able to do this kind of comprobations part by part; I agree with
you that word count is a problem, though.

If you're using any UNIX based operating system, you can get a reasonable approximation of wordcount with a simple shellscript, even if you're adding the wordcount of multiple files.

SteveT
Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US