Hi, Paul,

I followed the instructions here but can not work out.
Could you please help me check out.
This is the text in the log file.

configure: TeX engine needs windows-style paths in latex files
checking for DVI to DTL converter...
+checking for "dv2dt"...   no
checking for a Latex2e program...
+checking for "latex"...   yes
checking for a DVI postprocessing program...
+checking for "pplatex"...   no
checking for pLaTeX, the Japanese LaTeX...
+checking for "platex"...   yes
checking for a Tgif viewer and editor...
+checking for "tgif"...   no
checking for a FIG viewer and editor...
+checking for "xfig"...   no
+checking for "jfig3-itext.jar"...   no
+checking for "jfig3.jar"...   no
checking for a Dia viewer and editor...
+checking for "dia"...   no
checking for a Grace viewer and editor...
+checking for "xmgrace"...   no
checking for a FEN viewer and editor...
+checking for "xboard"...   no
checking for a raster image viewer...
+checking for "xv"...   no
+checking for "kview"...   no
+checking for "gimp-remote"...   no
+checking for "gimp"...   no
checking for a raster image editor...
+checking for "gimp-remote"...   no
+checking for "gimp"...   no
checking for a text editor...
+checking for "sensible-editor"...   no
+checking for "xemacs"...   no
+checking for "gvim"...   no
+checking for "kedit"...   no
+checking for "kwrite"...   no
+checking for "kate"...   no
+checking for "nedit"...   no
+checking for "gedit"...   no
+checking for "notepad"...   yes
checking for a BibTeX editor...
+checking for "sensible-editor"...   no
+checking for "jabref"...   no
+checking for "JabRef"...   no
+checking for "pybliographic"...   no
+checking for "bibdesk"...   no
+checking for "gbib"...   no
+checking for "kbib"...   no
+checking for "kbibtex"...   no
+checking for "sixpack"...   no
+checking for "bibedit"...   no
+checking for "tkbibtexxemacs"...   no
+checking for "gvim"...   no
+checking for "kedit"...   no
+checking for "kwrite"...   no
+checking for "kate"...   no
+checking for "nedit"...   no
+checking for "gedit"...   no
+checking for "notepad"...   yes
checking for a Postscript previewer...
+checking for "kghostview"...   no
+checking for "okular"...   no
+checking for "evince"...   no
+checking for "gv"...   no
+checking for "ghostview"...   no
checking for a PDF previewer...
+checking for "kpdf"...   no
+checking for "okular"...   no
+checking for "evince"...   no
+checking for "kghostview"...   no
+checking for "xpdf"...   no
+checking for "acrobat"...   no
+checking for "acroread"...   no
+checking for "gv"...   no
+checking for "ghostview"...   no
checking for a DVI previewer...
+checking for "xdvi"...   no
+checking for "kdvi"...   no
+checking for "okular"...   no
+checking for "dviout"...   no
checking for an HTML previewer...
+checking for "firefox"...   no
+checking for "mozilla"...   no
+checking for "netscape"...   no
checking for Noteedit...
+checking for "noteedit"...   no
checking for an OpenDocument viewer...
+checking for "swriter"...   no
+checking for "oowriter"...   no
checking for the pdflatex program...
+checking for "pdflatex"...   yes
checking for a LaTeX/Noweb -> LyX converter...
+checking for "tex2lyx"...   no
+checking for "tex2lyx"...   no
checking for a Noweb -> LaTeX converter...
+checking for "noweave"...   no
checking for an HTML -> LaTeX converter...
+checking for "html2latex"...   no
+checking for "gnuhtml2latex"...   no
+checking for "htmltolatex"...   no
+checking for "java"...   yes
checking for an MS Word -> LaTeX converter...
+checking for "wvCleanLatex"...   no
checking for "elyxer module"...
no
checking for a LyX -> HTML converter...
+checking for "elyxer.py"...   no
+checking for "elyxer"...   no
checking for a LaTeX -> HTML converter...
+checking for "htlatex"...   yes
checking for a LaTeX -> MS Word converter...
+checking for "htlatex"...   yes
checking for an OpenOffice.org -> LaTeX converter...
+checking for "w2l"...   no
checking for an OpenDocument -> LaTeX converter...
+checking for "w2l"...   no
checking for a LaTeX -> Open Document converter...
+checking for "oolatex"...   yes
checking for a LaTeX -> RTF converter...
+checking for "latex2rtf"...   no
+checking for "latex2rt"...   no
checking for a RTF -> HTML converter...
+checking for "unrtf"...   no
checking for a PS to PDF converter...
+checking for "ps2pdf13"...   yes
checking for a PS to TXT converter...
+checking for "pstotext"...   no
checking for a PS to TXT converter...
+checking for "ps2ascii"...   yes
checking for a PS to EPS converter...
+checking for "ps2eps"...   no
checking for a PDF to PS converter...
+checking for "pdf2ps"...   yes
checking for a PDF to EPS converter...
+checking for "pdftops"...   no
checking for a DVI to TXT converter...
+checking for "catdvi"...   no
checking for a DVI to PS converter...
+checking for "dvips"...   yes
checking for a DVI to PDF converter...
+checking for "dvipdfmx"...   yes
checking for dvipng...
+checking for "dvipng"...   yes
checking for a fax program...
+checking for "kdeprintfax"...   no
+checking for "ksendfax"...   no
+checking for "hylapex"...   no
checking for a FIG -> EPS/PPM converter...
+checking for "fig2dev"...   no
checking for a TIFF -> PS converter...
+checking for "tiff2ps"...   no
checking for a TGIF -> EPS/PPM converter...
+checking for "tgif"...   no
checking for a WMF -> EPS converter...
+checking for "metafile2eps"...   no
+checking for "wmf2eps"...   no
checking for an EMF -> EPS converter...
+checking for "metafile2eps"...   no
+checking for "wmf2eps"...   no
checking for an EPS -> PDF converter...
+checking for "epstopdf"...   yes
checking for a Grace -> Image converter...
+checking for "gracebat"...   no
checking for a Dot -> PDF converter...
+checking for "dot"...   no
checking for a Dia -> PNG converter...
+checking for "dia"...   no
checking for a Dia -> EPS converter...
+checking for "dia"...   no
checking for a LilyPond -> EPS/PDF/PNG converter...
+checking for "lilypond"...   no
checking for a Noteedit -> LilyPond converter...
+checking for "noteedit"...   no
checking for SGML-tools 2.x (DocBook), db2x scripts or xsltproc...
+checking for "sgmltools"...   no
+checking for "db2dvi"...   no
+checking for "xsltproc"...   no
Checking whether TeX allows spaces in file names...  yes
checking for a *roff formatter...
+checking for "groff"...   yes
checking for ChkTeX...
+checking for "chktex"...   no
checking for BibTeX...
+checking for "bibtex"...   yes
checking for JBibTeX, the Japanese BibTeX...
+checking for "jbibtex"...   no
+checking for "bibtex"...   yes
checking for an index processor...
+checking for "texindy"...   no
+checking for "makeindex"...   yes
checking for an index processor appropriate to Japanese...
+checking for "mendex"...   no
+checking for "jmakeindex"...   no
+checking for "makeindex"...   yes
checking for a nomenclature processor...
+checking for "makeindex"...   yes
checking for a spellchecker...
+checking for "ispell"...   no
checking for a spool command...
+checking for "lp"...   no
+checking for "lpr"...   yes
checking LaTeX configuration...   default values
+checking list of textclasses...
        done
        auto
+Inspecting your LaTeX configuration.
+checking for LaTeX version... 2005/12/01
+checking for available hyphenation patterns... english, dumylang,
nohyphenatio
+checking for default encoding (this may take a long time)
+  checking for ec fonts... yes
+  checking for ec support in LaTeX format... yes
+  default encoding will be set to T1
+checking for document class IEEEtran [IEEEtran]... yes
+checking for document class aapaper [aa]... no
+checking for document class aastex [aastex]... yes
+checking for document class aa [aa]... no
+checking for document class achemso [achemso]... yes
+checking for document class acmsiggraph [acmsiggraph]... no
+checking for docbook  class agu-dtd...  no
+checking for document class agums [aguplus,agums.sty]... no
+checking for document class amsart [amsart]... yes
+checking for document class amsbook [amsbook]... yes
+checking for document class apa [apa,apacite.sty]... yes
+checking for document class arab-article [arabart]... yes
+checking for document class armenian-article [article]... yes
+checking for document class article-beamer [article]... yes
+checking for document class article [article]... yes
+checking for document class beamer [beamer,pgf.sty,xcolor.sty]... yes
+checking for document class book [book]... yes
+checking for document class broadway [broadway]... yes
+checking for document class chess [article,lyxskak.sty]... yes
+checking for document class cl2emult [cl2emult]... no
+checking for document class dinbrief [dinbrief]... yes
+checking for docbook  class docbook-book...  no
+checking for docbook  class docbook-chapter...  no
+checking for docbook  class docbook-section...  no
+checking for docbook  class docbook...  no
+checking for document class doublecol-new [doublecol-new, natbib.sty]... no
+checking for document class dtk [dtk]... yes
+checking for document class egs [egs]... no
+checking for document class elsarticle [elsarticle]... yes
+checking for document class elsart [elsart,amssymb.sty]... yes
+checking for document class entcs [entcs]... no
+checking for document class europecv [europecv]... yes
+checking for document class extarticle [extarticle]... yes
+checking for document class extbook [extbook]... yes
+checking for document class extletter [extletter]... yes
+checking for document class extreport [extreport]... yes
+checking for document class foils [foils]... no
+checking for document class g-brief-de [g-brief]... yes
+checking for document class g-brief-en [g-brief]... yes
+checking for document class g-brief2 [g-brief2]... yes
+checking for document class heb-article [article]... yes
+checking for document class heb-letter [letter]... yes
+checking for document class hollywood [hollywood]... yes
+checking for document class ijmpc [ws-ijmpc]... no
+checking for document class ijmpd [ws-ijmpd]... no
+checking for document class iopart [iopart]... no
+checking for document class isprs [isprs]... no
+checking for document class jarticle [jarticle]... no
+checking for document class jbook [jbook]... no
+checking for document class jgrga [aguplus,jgrga.sty]... no
+checking for document class jreport [jreport]... no
+checking for document class jsarticle [jsarticle]... no
+checking for document class jsbook [jsbook]... no
+checking for document class jss [jss]... no
+checking for document class kluwer [kluwer]... yes
+checking for document class latex8 [article,latex8.sty,times.sty]... no
+checking for document class letter [letter]... yes
+checking for document class literate-article [article,noweb.sty]... no
+checking for document class literate-book [book,noweb.sty]... no
+checking for document class literate-report [report,noweb.sty]... no
+checking for document class llncs [llncs]... no
+checking for document class ltugboat [ltugboat]... yes
+checking for document class memoir [memoir]... yes
+checking for document class moderncv [moderncv]... yes
+checking for document class mwart [mwart]... yes
+checking for document class mwbk [mwbk]... yes
+checking for document class mwrep [mwrep]... yes
+checking for document class paper [paper]... no
+checking for document class powerdot
[powerdot,enumitem.sty,pstricks.sty,xkeyv
+checking for document class recipebook [scrbook]... yes
+checking for document class report [report]... yes
+checking for document class revtex4 [revtex4]... yes
+checking for document class revtex [revtex]... yes
+checking for document class scrartcl [scrartcl]... yes
+checking for document class scrarticle-beamer [scrartcl]... yes
+checking for document class scrbook [scrbook]... yes
+checking for document class scrlettr [scrlettr]... yes
+checking for document class scrlttr2 [scrlttr2]... yes
+checking for document class scrreprt [scrreprt]... yes
+checking for document class seminar [seminar]... yes
+checking for document class siamltex [siamltex]... no
+checking for document class sigplanconf [sigplanconf]... no
+checking for document class simplecv [simplecv]... yes
+checking for document class singlecol-new [singlecol-new, natbib.sty]... no
+checking for document class singlecol [singlecol, natbib.sty]... no
+checking for document class slides [slides]... yes
+checking for document class spie [spie]... yes
+checking for document class svglobal3 [svjour3,svglov3.clo]... no
+checking for document class svglobal [svjour,svglobal.clo]... no
+checking for document class svjog [svjour,svjog.clo]... no
+checking for document class svmono [svmono]... no
+checking for document class svmult [svmult]... no
+checking for document class svprobth [svjour,svprobth.clo]... no
+checking for document class tarticle [tarticle]... no
+checking for document class tbook [tbook]... no
+checking for document class treport [treport]... no
+checking for document class tufte-book [tufte-book]... yes
+checking for document class tufte-handout [tufte-handout]... yes
+checking for package accents [accents]... yes
+checking for package algorithm [algorithm]... yes
+checking for package amstext [amstext]... yes
+checking for package array [array]... yes
+checking for package babel [babel]... yes
+checking for package bibtopic [bibtopic]... yes
+checking for package bm [bm]... yes
+checking for package booktabs [booktabs]... yes
+checking for package braille [braille]... yes
+checking for package CJKutf8 [CJKutf8]... yes
+checking for package color [color]... yes
+checking for package covington [covington]... yes
+checking for package csquotes [csquotes]... yes
+checking for package dvipost [dvipost]... yes
+checking for package endnotes [endnotes]... yes
+checking for package enumitem [enumitem]... yes
+checking for package esint [esint]... yes
+checking for package ifsym [ifsym]... yes
+checking for package ifthen [ifthen]... yes
+checking for package fancybox [fancybox]... yes
+checking for package fancyhdr [fancyhdr]... yes
+checking for package framed [framed]... yes
+checking for package geometry [geometry]... yes
+checking for package graphicx [graphicx]... yes
+checking for package hyperref [hyperref]... yes
+checking for package japanese [japanese.ldf]... no
+checking for package jurabib [jurabib]... yes
+checking for package latex8 [latex8]... no
+checking for package listings [listings]... yes
+checking for package longtable [longtable]... yes
+checking for package mhchem [mhchem]... yes
+checking for package natbib [natbib]... yes
+checking for package nicefrac [nicefrac]... yes
+checking for package nomencl [nomencl]... yes
+checking for package pdfcolmk [pdfcolmk]... yes
+checking for package pdfpages [pdfpages]... yes
+checking for package prettyref [prettyref]... yes
+checking for package preview [preview]... yes
+checking for package rotating [rotating]... yes
+checking for package rotfloat [rotfloat]... yes
+checking for package setspace [setspace]... yes
+checking for package slashed [slashed]... yes
+checking for package soul [soul]... yes
+checking for package subfig [subfig]... yes
+checking for package textcomp [textcomp]... yes
+checking for package ulem [ulem]... yes
+checking for package units [units]... yes
+checking for package url [url]... yes
+checking for package varioref [varioref]... yes
+checking for package wrapfig [wrapfig]... yes
+checking for package xargs [xargs]... yes
+checking for package xcolor [xcolor]... yes
+checking for package psnfss [times.sty]... yes
+checking for package avant [avant]... yes
+checking for package bookman [bookman]... yes
+checking for package chancery [chancery]... yes
+checking for package charter [charter]... yes
+checking for package courier [courier]... yes
+checking for package helvet [helvet]... yes
+checking for package mathpazo [mathpazo]... yes
+checking for package mathpple [mathpple]... yes
+checking for package mathptm [mathptm]... yes
+checking for package mathptmx [mathptmx]... yes
+checking for package newcent [newcent]... yes
+checking for package pifont [pifont]... yes
+checking for package utopia [utopia]... yes
+checking for package ae [ae]... yes
+checking for package bera [bera]... yes
+checking for package ccfonts [ccfonts]... yes
+checking for package cmbright [cmbright]... yes
+checking for package eco [eco]... yes
+checking for package fourier [fourier]... yes
+checking for package lmodern [lmodern]... yes
+checking for package luximono [luximono]... yes
+checking for package tipa [tipa]... yes
+Inspection done.
+Read the file doc/LaTeXConfig.lyx for more information.
+checking list of modules...
layouts\braille.module
layouts\endnotes.module
layouts\eqs-within-sections.module
layouts\figs-within-sections.module
layouts\foottoend.module
layouts\hanging.module
layouts\linguistics.module
layouts\logicalmkup.module
layouts\minimalistic.module
layouts\tabs-within-sections.module
layouts\theorems-ams-bytype.module
layouts\theorems-ams-extended-bytype.module
layouts\theorems-ams-extended.module
layouts\theorems-ams.module
layouts\theorems-bytype.module
layouts\theorems-chap-bytype.module
layouts\theorems-chap.module
layouts\theorems-sec-bytype.module
layouts\theorems-sec.module
layouts\theorems-starred.module
layouts\theorems-std.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\braille.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\endnotes.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\eqs-within-sections.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\figs-within-sections.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\foottoend.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\hanging.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\linguistics.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\logicalmkup.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\minimalistic.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\tabs-within-sections.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-ams-bytype.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-ams-extended-bytype.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-ams-extended.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-ams.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-bytype.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-chap-bytype.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-chap.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-sec-bytype.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-sec.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-starred.module
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts\theorems-std.module
        done