It doesn't rain but it pours.

My HP Deskjet F2280 all in one printer won't print landscape in
anything created by LyX either directly from LyX or from a .pdf file
that LyX created.

I see on the Hewlett Packard webspace that another person is having
problems with the same printer when trying to print landscape documents
created by LaTeX, on an Ubuntu system.

He said that an OpenOffice landscape document will print. I haven't
tried it yet.

But no solution was found. So who's problem? LyX or HP and making it
mine?

Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
Experience is the marvellous thing that enables you to recognise a