dear all,

i am running into a weird problem for lyx dvi output.
my working platform:
vistas home premium
lyx 1.6.5 + texlive 2009 + jabref

error messages are like below:

Paragraph ended before \...@paragraph was complete.
 \contentsline {paragraph}{\par
                                    \vfil \penalty -...@m {}}{27}
I suspect you've forgotten a `}', causing me to apply this
control sequence to too much text. How can we recover?
My plan is to forget the whole thing and hope for the best.
Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
  ...e {paragraph}{\par \vfil \penalty -...@m {}}
                                                  {27}
I've deleted a group-closing symbol because it seems to be
spurious, as in `$x}$'. But perhaps the } is legitimate and
you forgot something else, as in `\hbox{$x}'. In such cases
the way to recover is to insert both the forgotten and the
deleted material, e.g., by typing `I$}'.
the error area is my ""name""!
i checked LaTeX source, everything looks fine.
my name is keyed in with no fancy font or setting. plain plain standard
environment. and it can be viewed dozen times before till now. i can't
comprehend the problem. so, i turn to you for help... is there anyone can
advise me where the actual problem is?

thanks,
jackie

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop