Hi all again:
"You don't know what you've got until you lose it", Well, that was my case
with the help that you make in this forum.

I have few problems when I'm working with beamer presentation, I'll try to
describe them separately by several post.

The first one and I think that is the most important one: \lyxframeend

I can't see pdf because lyx always give me the same error:
"\lyxframeend
{}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined."

I've been reading about this problem I tried the solutions proposed on the
network (usually it is suggested to write \lyxframeend after each slide,
however this does not work.

Thank in advance

Regards