Hello users

I modified the original stdtoolbars.inc of LyX 1.6.5. according to my needs.

1. I added two new toolbars called " Letras griegas y otras" and "Sets and Logic". But in a computer with linux or with windows when I select these two new toolbar nothing happens in Lyx. With LyX 2.0 (alpha) there exists the same problem, nothing happens in Lyx screen.

2. So, if I modified also the file default.ui and I add at the end the two new lines:

   Toolbars
    "standard" "on,top"
    "view/update" "on,top"
    "extra" "on,top,samerow"
    "review" "auto,review,top"
    "vcs" "off,top"
    "table" "auto,table,bottom"
    "math_panels" "auto,math,bottom"
    "math" "auto,math,bottom"
    "mathmacrotemplate" "auto,mathmacrotemplate,bottom"
    "minibuffer" "off,bottom"

     "setandlogic" "on,bottom"
    "Letrasgriegasyotras" "on,bottom"

Then, in this case appear now correctly on the screen the new two toobars.

This is correct ?  It is necessary to modified the two files ?

Thanks

sergio