Hi list,
i don't remember whether this has already been discussed in this list...

I have a document (based on koma article) in which i use fancy headers.
That works very well in the main part of the document, but the the first
page of the index (at the end of my document) doesn't show any header or
footer information (not even a pager number).
On the second page of the index the header and footer info appears
correctly.

What can I do to get the header and footer strings on the first page of
the index?

TIA and happy LyXing

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         m...@hellmutweber.de
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172