On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux <
tennessee.carmelveill...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 July 2010 01:23, Alex Leith <alexgle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am writing my thesis in LyX and I am using koma-script report template.
>> I have most things working really well, it is great, but I have two things
>> which arent.
>>
>> 1/ I want to have my TOC, LOT and LOF all to appear in the table of
>> contents and to be in the PDF, is this possible.
>>

> Basically, you have to give class options (Document:Settings:Document
> Class:Class Options:Custom) that tell KOMA-Script to include these.
>
> The options are:
> listof=totoc
> bibliography=totoc or =totocnumbered (to have it "numbered" in sequence as
> a chapter).
>
> So in your case you would have:
> listof=totoc,bibliography=totoc
>
> in the custom options box.
>
> See the screencast here (2 minutes) for the effect:
> http://screencast.com/t/ODQ3MDc3O
>
> See section 3.1.5 of the KOMA-Script manual for a full description of these
> TOC options:
> http://www.tex.ac.uk/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/scrguien.pdf.
>

>> 2/ My appendices are in the TOC but when you click them it goes to chapter
>> 1 for APp A, chapter 2 for APP B etc. This is the case for in text and the
>> PDF index.
>>

> This does not happen with my KOMA-Script documents. Maybe it is a problem
> of one of the packages that you are using which redefines some aspects of
> the Chapter command in the case of appendixes. It's hard to tell... Maybe
> someone else has an answer on that one :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux, EIT
> Electrical engineering masters student, ETS (http://www.etsmtl.ca)
> Project AREXIMAS (http://areximas.etsmtl.ca)
>

>> Thanks for you time,
>>
>> Alex
>>
>> --
>> Alex Leith
>> Surveying and Spatial Sciences
>> University of Tasmania
>> email: alexgle...@gmail.com
>> mobile: 0419189050

Thanks Tennessee

I am guessing, now, that the chapter command has been changed by "fancychap"
and that this has somehow changed the behaviour of the links for the
appendices. I removed it from the preable and that has fixed that problem.

Just now I changed the options of koma-script to listof=toc, and the list of
figures and tables are included in the TOC, but the table of contents itself
is not still... Any ideas?

Cheers,

Alex