Hmm, I got moderncv to work on a computer running windows 7, both lyx
versions 1.6.5 and 1.6.7 work. However, it still doesn't work on two
different machines running windows XP - Lyx versions 1.6.5, 1.6.6.1 and
1.6.7 all give the same error. Miktex is updated on all machines. I
installed Lyx using the alternative windows installer
(altinstaller-complete) on all machines.

I've attached a test lyx file. Anyone else have trouble with this file on
XP?

-nathan