Is there a way in the LyX user interface to label enumerate lists besides
the standard (arabic)? Using package and module enumitem I've written some
list formats I'm using very often but can't display in LyX their different
labels.

I've tried to define counters at paragraph style and text class level but
the LabelString parameter does not work for me. There is a cryptic footnote
in the manual saying "any numbertype other than those described below will
produce arabic numerals", but than the text goes on and describes all
relevant types like alph, roman etc.

I've seen that other people in their modules have used in similar situations
blue font to warn that there is no WYSIWYG. So what: Is this a bug or I'm
doing something wrong?

Using LyX 1.6.7 on a Mac.

Peter
Ps.: I very appreciate the module "customizable list" by Guenter Milde.
Thanks! But IMHO it lacks appropriate documentation. Also the name for the
inset "Short Title" is misleading and should - as long as is not provided as
standard with LyX - go into the Custom insets menu.