Dear lyx users,

I have recently installed the last version of lyx (1.6.7) together with opensuse 11.3.

I have a collection of presentations made ages ago with prosper under lyx, which I still use and adapt to my new needs. Some of them were updated less than one year ago with LyX 1.6.4.1. Although I believe that I have installed all the necessary distributions, libraries and layouts (as usual), I am now unable to compile these presentations with the new system / latex distribution / lyx version. I get the following message :
! LaTeX Error: \begin{itemize} on input line 95 ended by \end{raggedright}
Does anyone has already experienced that problem ?

Thank you for your help,
Romuald