Dear all, I have a table in which I have items of text that I would
like to be singlespaced and separated by a "Defalut Skip" vertical
space. The latex code that appears on the "Latex Source" window looks
like this:

{\scriptsize Movilidad de equipos a través del sistema de promoción
y descenso.\medskip{}
}{\scriptsize \par}

\begin{SingleSpace}
{\scriptsize Libre entrada de equipos en las categorías más bajas,
pero promoción solo mediante méritos deportivos.}\end{SingleSpace}
\tabularnewline

I deliberately left the first part of the cell by default (except the
font size), while the second part has the "SingleSpace" tag. The
result is that the first part is single spaced while the second one is
double spaced. Even worst, it doesn't matter if I put single or double
space on any paragraph, it always produces the same result.

Any idea on how to solve this problem. Best regards.
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com