Hi, I can confirm that the "\par" at the end of the first paragraph on
the cell is the one that makes it to be single spaced. If I put both
of them together, and manually include it via ERT, the same behavior
appears: the first part or paragraph is single spaced, while the
second doesn't. Including a second one at the end of the second
pragraph makes both of them to be single spaced. Is this a bug? Am I
doing something "bad"?
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com