Hi all,
I'm writing my thesis with Lyx and I'm organizing it in several chapters and a bibliography.

Every chapter have reference to the same bibliography but to cite bibliography entries I must include bibliography (generated by bibtex using referencer) in every chapter! By this way I have several bibliography in my output and obviously I don't need it.

What can I do to cite bibliography entries without printing them at the end of every chapter?

I did also read the "extended feature" chapter of the Lyx guide. It suggest to include these strings in the preamble|:
||\usepackage{comment}

\includecomment{comment}

but isn't working anyway.

Thank you all