Pavel Sanda <sanda <at> lyx.org> writes:

> Vasily Letov wrote:
> > I'm very sorry, but I can't found how to do this!
> >
> > I have ert-insert function binding on ctrl+l. But how to bind
> > "--- already iside ERT?
> >
> > I.e. I need macro: ert-insert function gives ERT
> > + autotyping "--- inside this ERT. Oh, and toogle (close) inset
> > after that.
> >
> > How to do that?
>
> did you read my message?
> pavel

Oh, I forgot update the page, sorry! But anyway, I need help.
I try to make macros by LyX dialog window. I try:

 command-sequence ert-insert;self-insert "---; char-forward

but this gives only empty ERT!

 command-sequence ert-insert;self-insert "; char-forward

gives empty ERT, too!

 command-sequence ert-insert;self-insert ---; char-forward

gives ERT with ---, but " makes all to empty! There is some trouble with
" symbol.