Dear Lyx developers and users,
thanks for your work concerning the new beta version. I have just enjoyed some of the new features.
I have a small problem (win7,64bit, Lyx2.0beta):
How can I set the temp-dir to the same location, were the current file is located.
in Lyx 1.6 I put in the options temp-dir: "LyxTemp" and thats it.
I think Lyx always looks to Users\mynama\AppData\Local\Temp\lyx_tmpdir.....
when I put an absolute path in the options, it works.
How can I set a relative path from current file for lyxtempdir?

I use this to refer to an external file from ERT by using ../../../myfile.txt in pgfplot for loading data for a data plot. Maybe there is another solution.

Best regards
Tobias