On 12/08/2010 01:39 AM, stefano franchi wrote:
My Lyx installation has suddenly decided that it won't run biber anymore, even though it is properly indicated in the preferences pane, biber is accessible from the command line etc. In fact, I can export the file to .tex and compile from the command line. But I cannot get biber to run from within Lyx. Any idea on what may be wrong, and how I can find out more information on the problem? I tried running lyx from console with -dbg 128 (latex), but all I see is a line saying "Running BibTeX" and no biber output (which should be rather abundant).

You could try -dbg all. Perhaps that will give more info.

Richard