Guenter Milde wrote:
> This error is actually from the fontconfig package. The option for TeX
> ligature changed recently, so maybe your fontconfig version is either
> too old or too new.

could you point me to this "too new" version? I have the most recent release
of fontspec (v. 2.1e), and this one provides TeX ligatures.

> Most probably, you don't need the TeX ligatures (at least, they should
> not be needed with LyX), so leaving the offending option out is the
> simples way.

The ligatures are needed in order to resolve --, --- and friends. That's why
it is hardcoded.

Note that we changed from mapping=text-tex to Ligatures=TeX, as recommended by
the fontspec doc, since the two are equivalent, but only the latter is
supported by both XeTeX and LuaTeX.

Jürgen