On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Mathias GIREL <mathias.gi...@ens.fr> wrote:
> Dear Listers
> I have trouble using the RTF converter in Lyx (1.6 and 2.0beta3) on OSX Snow
> Leopard. I have a MacTex/Texlive2010 distribution.
> I have not been able to find an effective and up to date way to install
> latex2rtf on my system
> Older messages on Forums referred to I-installer or Darwin ports but I have
> also not been able to use this.
> I'd be very grateful for any help.

What exactly is the problem? latex2rtf is included in MacTex 2010.
Moreover, a latex to rtf file converter preference is already set by
default. So it should just work to select (in LyX-1.6) View > Rich
Text Format. If that's not true, try quitting LyX, moving aside your
user's directory (at ~/Library/Application Support/LyX-1.6) and
restarting LyX to see if any preference settings you have made are
interfering.

BH