On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Mathias GIREL <mathias.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
> I think I have found something. It is a dmg that installs latex2rtf (I think
> it was missing from my distribution). You will find it here.
> http://www.tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2010-April/043664.html
> I have to experiment on complex files, with bibtex entries and the like, but
> this seems to work smoothly now.
> Am I the only one to have experimented such problems? If it is frequent,
> I'll be glad to contribute to the wiki and point to this workaround.
> Best
> MG

Checking again, I was wrong about latex2rtf being a part of MacTeX, so
you do need to install it some other way. I'm glad it works for you
now.

(By the way, you can check if latex2rtf is installed by opening
Terminal.app and typing "which latex2rtf". If it returns a path, then
you have it; if you get nothing back, then you don't.)

BH