On 02/28/2011 09:19 AM, stefano franchi wrote:
I an experimenting with the new HTML export feature of Lyx 2.0 and I
was wondering if there  is any support for biblatex.

The XHTML export does not use any external program at all, even BibTeX. The output is generated the same way the output in the citation dialog is generated.

In my first try, I got a rather nice html file, with anchors
corresponding to the \cite commands, but no bibliography section at
the end of the file for the anchors to tink to. In other words, all
the biblio links were dead.

Is there anything special I am supposed to do to to let Lyx create the
bibliography?

This should just work, assuming you have a bibliography inset at the end of the paper. If it's not, can you send me the file (and corresponding BibTeX file)?

Richard