On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Richard Heck <rgh...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 02/28/2011 09:19 AM, stefano franchi wrote:
>>
>> I an experimenting with the new HTML export feature of Lyx 2.0 and I
>> was wondering if there  is any support for biblatex.
>>
> The XHTML export does not use any external program at all, even BibTeX. The
> output is generated the same way the output in the citation dialog is
> generated.

Ah, I didn´t know that.

>> In my first try, I got a rather nice html file, with anchors
>> corresponding to the \cite commands, but no bibliography section at
>> the end of the file for the anchors to tink to. In other words, all
>> the biblio links were dead.
>>
>> Is there anything special I am supposed to do to to let Lyx create the
>> bibliography?
>>

> This should just work, assuming you have a bibliography inset at the end of
> the paper. If it's not, can you send me the file (and corresponding BibTeX
> file)?

I had the bibliography in a Lyx note and the refs to the files in the
preamble (in a biblatex command).

If I turn biblatex off and activate the the biobliography inset I get
the proper reference section with working links.

Is there any way to have some (minimal) control over the formatting of
the references?

Thanks,

Stefano