Pavel Sanda wrote:

> Rudi Gaelzer wrote:
>> Dear Pavel.
>> Concerning the translation to brazilian portuguese, your structure works
>> with your template file (localization_test_1.lyx), which employs the
>> Theorems (AMS) and Theorems (AMS-Extended ) modules.
>> However, when I try the numbered by type modules, I detect the same
>> problems I already mentioned in my previous threads:
>
> you attached wrong document, because its identical to the previous one...
> anyway i can reproduce your problem. it seems that our mechanism is not
> working for all AMS modules. Georg?

These styles are missing the LangPreamble and BabelPreamble tags, since they
did not exist yet when those tags were introduced. Somebody should go
through all modules that have been added after the initial translation
support (Feb. 2009) and add these tags where it makes sense. Unfortunately I
have no time do so ATM. Fortunately the mentioned theorems will most
probably not produce new strings for lib/layouttranslations.

Georg