Hello,

This post is intended for French-speaking users of the users list who are not subscribed to the lyx-fr list.

Can you take a look at message

http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-fr@lists.lyx.org/msg01845.html

and the corresponding thread, especially messages

http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-fr@lists.lyx.org/msg01848.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-fr@lists.lyx.org/msg01849.html

I got no answers there and maybe there are some French speaking users subscribed to lyx-users and not to lyx-fr.

This said, the questions in the two last messages are less important since the developers abandoned the export in LaTeX of these strings which are mostly used in English speaking documents (achemso or agu papers). But the need for the interface itself remains.

The first question about the translation of Aknowledgement in Theorems AMS is still important for the 2.0 release.

--
Jean-Pierre
PS please cc the answer to my address, I'm not subscribed to lyx-users