On 18/04/2011 11:25 AM, Christian Wilhelmsen wrote:
Where do you report the bug? I thought the feature just was non existing.

The specific feature you are requesting (notify that the LyX file has changed on disk) is not implemented yet, that's true. If you follow the thread, I was replying to a specific message (which I quoted) by Mr Rainer Krug about external files such as graphics files.

If you want to report bugs or feature request you can discuss them on this list and/or you can enter them on the bug tracker:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome

If you do enter a feature request on the bug tracker it is a good idea to include a link to the current mailing list discussion for continuity.

Cheers,
Julien