On 31.01.2011, at 18:17, Murat Yildizoglu wrote:

> I confirm that Skim is able to autoload the pdf and keep the actual view of
> the file. You have just tell it, the first time you update the PDF, that you
> want it to auto-load it (I have not found a way to tell it to auto-load
> without asking this question).

That's easy, there is a "hidden preference" for this:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/skim-app/index.php?title=Hidden_Preferences#Auto_Reload

Basically, all you have to do to get rid of this question is to open a Terminal
window and enter:
   defaults write -app Skim SKAutoReloadFileUpdate -boolean true

Daniel