On 05/16/2011 06:12 PM, Julien Rioux wrote:
> On 16/05/2011 6:11 PM, Richard Heck wrote:

>>> However, the converter is executed in a temporary folder, which is
>>> precisely what the user wanted to avoid (and the reason to write the
>>> script in the first place). I miss how you can get around this.
>>>
>> Sorry, I must have missed that part.
>>

> I believe copiers could help here, but I do not understand them/never
> used them.

Well, I guess we'll see, but on reading this again it looks as if the
problem was supposed to be that certain of his scripts fail because of
the copying to a tempdir. I guess my thought must have been that this
could be done by running the script in the tempdir, but then maybe you
have to know where the original file lives.

Richard