Sandro Portmann <sandro.portmann@...> writes:

> Goodmorning,
actually i have the same problem regarding the footnote location
i wrote a paragraph and then skiped to the next page without filling the
previous one. the footnote in the latter is right under the end of the
paragraph
meaning positioned in the middle of the page. how to keep it always at the
bottom
thank you for the help
> I've tested it, but ut doesn't work. Is there anyone in the community that
> can
help me?