On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 7:25 PM, tania kallab <taniakal...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> thank you for your answer regarding the second part
> if i want to rephrase, how can i insert many slides under one frame?

It might help to know what you mean by 'slides' and by 'frames'. For
beamer a 'frame' and 'overlay' is what for PowerPoint is a 'slide' and
'animation', respectively. (But I may be wrong.)

Again, I'm not sure what you're looking for. You may want to check the
beamer example in File > New from template, which is a pretty complete
example of what beamer can do.

Regards
Liviu