Dear Louis, this command is not Biblatex's, but Bibtex's. The style of your
bibliography is defined in the preamble. Check page 2 of the
Biblatex-Chicago manual:
http://ctan.mines-albi.fr/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-chicago/doc/biblatex-chicago.pdf

You should also read Biblatex's Manual, as it seems you are not defining in
your preamble the name of your bib file.

Good luck. Regards.

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com