Hi everyone,

I'm using Lyx 2.0. I have an English book which uses a few Hebrew and
Greek words. I need to use biblatex-chicago footnote citations with this
book.

I've installed:

biblatex
biblatex-biber
biblatex-chicago

Document class: book (Memoir)

Modules: Biblatex-citation-styles

Language: English USA
        Encoding: Unicode (XeTex)(utf8)
        Language package: Always Babel

Bibliography:
        Citation style: Natbib Author-year
        Bibliograpy generation:
                Processor: biber

Output: Default output format: PDF (XeTex)

Preamble:

\usepackage[hebrew,greek,english]{babel}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{csquotes}
\usepackage[backend=biber]{biblatex}
\chapterstyle{bianchi}
\setlength{\hoffset}{0.5 in}
\setlength{\voffset}{0.3 in}
\RequirePackage{microtype}
\renewenvironment{quote}%
               {\sffamily\small\list{}{\rightmargin\z@}%
                \item[]}%
               {\endlist}
\renewenvironment{quotation}%
               {\sffamily\small\list{}{\listparindent 1.5em%
                        \itemindent    \listparindent
                        \rightmargin   \z@
                        \parsep        \z@ \@plus\p@}%
                \item[]}%
               {\endlist}

I can insert citations, but when I try to make the PDF file I get the
following error messages:

Package biblatex Error: ' \bibliographystyle' invalid.
LaTex error: Can be used only in preamble.

 \bibliographystyle{chicago-fa}

Use the package option 'style' instead.
I'm ignoring the command.

What am I doing wrong here, and how can I fix it?

Lou