Hy

Ive also followed the instruction mentioned in : lyx 2 and sweave

but for me it also doesnt work

What puzzels me is that there s a message
Setting LC_CTYPE=en_US failed

and that when I look at the latex source settings for the language with babel
apears somewhere within the document and not before \begin{document}

Is it possible that this happens only for lyx user that have a different
language setting (e.g. german in my case or french ...)

?

.../Ressources/examples/sweave.lyx works on an Win 7 System with lyx 2.0.0, R
version 2.13.0 and MikTeX 2.9

but any document I create with non English settings fails

Rainer