Ah. That makes sense now.

In LyX 1.6 I had a fixme.module in:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\Application Data\lyx16\layouts
and a fixme.sty in:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\Application Data\lyx16\styles
and added the module to one of my documents.

Then when I upgraded to LyX 2.0 I forgot that I had done that.  So I
need to copy the module and style to the new
C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\Application Data\LyX2.0
configuration folders.

Sorry about that! Thanks so much for helping me to figure this one out.

Regards,
Ken