On 06/22/2011 08:10 PM, William Hanson wrote:
Starting a couple of days ago I've been unable to update or view the DVI versions of my files. Clicking the dvi or PS icons brings an error message: "Cannot convert file.......
Nearly the same happened here yesterday. Had been imported a text file, tried to look at the the dvi and was told of an error. Then tried to look at previous work and could not. Only difference from William is that the OS here is Linux Mepis 11.0. Am still using
Lyx 1.6.7 - upgrade to 2.0 planned soon.

The mystery is why? Everything was behaving in the morning up until the insertion
of the text file.

Gordon Cooper.