Hi all,

I just ran into a bug, but I'm not sure who the culprit is. The setup is LyX
2.0.0 and Acrobat Reader 9 (specifically 9.4.2-0natty1 on Mint 11 Katya (forked
from Ubuntu Natty).  If I create a document of more than one page in LyX (I've
tested both article and beamer classes, both new and old documents) and preview
it using pdflatex, Acrobat Reader freezes on the first page (no scroll bars, no
reaction to any inputs) until I force-quit it.  This happens whether using
xdg-open or telling LyX directly to use acroread.  Previewing does not freeze
Evince. Once I force-quit Reader, I can open the PDF sitting in the temporary
directory in Reader and no freeze occurs, so the document itself is not
defective.  (Acrobat Reader appears to be configured to allow only one instance
at a time, so I can't open the PDF in a second instance while the first is
frozen.)

I didn't see anything about this in Trac or on the list. FWIW, the system is
64-bit and the PC is quad core (AMD).  Any clues what's going on?

Thanks,
Paul