On 09/22/2011 01:22 AM, Stephan Witt wrote:
> Am 22.09.2011 um 02:30 schrieb Jason Waskiewicz:
>
>> Over the summer, I updated my computer to a MacBook Air. Today, I was trying
>> to run a document with an index. Everything works, except for the index.
>>
>> I'm running LyX 2.01.
>>
>> The document is a master document with 24 child documents. The index
>> references are in the child documents. The index command itself is in the
>> master document. The document class is Memoir.
>>
>> I've verified that the makeindex package is installed. I have also found
>> that the index will not work even on old documents or when the document has
>> the index command right in it. I tried to see if the LyX documentation
>> works, but there seems to be an error in the documentation itself (missing
>> figure).
>>
>> Any ideas?
> I don't know if I can help, but your report contains no error details.
> You need to be more specific to get help.
>
> For which part of the documentation do you get the missing figure error?

It will help to create a very simple document with one or two index
entries and see if that works. It will also help to run LyX from a
terminal and see if makeindex is being run.

You should also look under Tools>Preferences>Output>LaTeX and see what
index processors are available and which one LyX is trying to use.

Richard