On 07/10/2011 3:24 PM, Sergey Churilov wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that if citing in child document, after compiling I get ?] symbol
insted of proper reference.
If I compile from ClassicThesis.lyx everything is Ok and bibliography is listed
in the end of the document es expected.
In order to compile only child document (e.g. single Chapter) with references do I
need to insert Bibtex Bibliography... in each child document from
Insert>List/TOC or there is some other way around?

Thanks,
Sergey

You can do it at least two ways.

I think LyX 2.0 has a new feature which does what you want. Compile the master doc with "onclude only selected children" (see the Document > Settings > Child docs).

Alternatively, put the BibTeX-generated bibliography in a branch in the child document, activate this branch in the child doc, and deactivate it in the master doc. This is the way most of us were doing this in LyX 1.6.

--
Julien