Hello, first of all, I'm a windows user. I've installed LyX 2.0 recently and
I saw that now we can use the windows fonts selecting them in a drop down
menu after tick No tex typography.
My problem is that when i do that I always get an LyX error saying:

 \char_make_active:n

{"20}%

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

I don't know why is this happening... please help me, I just need Arial font
and that's it!

Thankyou  in advance...