On 19.10.2011 07:31, Kenedy Torcatt wrote:
Hello, first of all, I'm a windows user. I've installed LyX 2.0 recently
and I saw that now we can use the windows fonts selecting them in a drop
down menu after tick No tex typography.
My problem is that when i do that I always get an LyX error saying:

  \char_make_active:n

{"20}%

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

I don't know why is this happening... please help me, I just need Arial
font and that's it!

Hi,

I've seen this recently on 2.0.1 and there was someone with that issue recently on the list (thread "problem with xetex-option", end of September). I think that it's due to some recent xetex breakage (the l3* packages, IIRC), which may be fixed by now (I do not have the bug any more). If you are using miktex, you may try to update the packages (try to update the l3* packages only at first), then reconfigure LyX.

This seems confirmed by some googling:
http://cfc.kizzx2.com/index.php/miktex-xetex-char_make_activen-20-problem-and-the-solution/

Best regards,

Olivier