On Monday, November 28, 2011 05:21:27 AM Gian Maria Niccolò Benucci
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How to wrap the words that escape the text margin? Do exist a
> command that force LyX to wrap those
> words...?
> Thank you in advance,

Hi Gian,

I used to wonder about this myself. The best way I've found to do it
is to put \begin{sloppy} at the start of the miswrapping paragraph,
and \end{sloppy} at the beginning of the following paragraph (not the
end of the miswrapping paragraph -- that won't work). I've found
miswraps occur mainly when part of the paragraph hosts a URL or
monospaced fonts.

There are even finer techniques involving changing tolerances, but
you'll need to look in the documentation to find that stuff, and it's
not easy to understand.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: The Key to Everyday Excellence